USA microbrand watch company Ginault is becoming well-known for their flagship Ocean-Rover dive watch. This is the desirable GSLID model featuring a blue and gold bezel insert with Ginault’s special “Gold Sand” lume. If you’re looking for a classic diver that doesn’t play games with supply and demand, retails at an obtainable price-point, and is hand built in America… the Ocean-Rover is the watch you want.
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made, COSC
- Ginault caliber 7275
- 316L Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 13mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 48mm
- Black dial w/ Gold Sand hands/markers
- Date at 3:00
- Weight: 148 grams / 5.2 ounces
- Stainless steel bracelet (ref: 94530G)
- Divers wet-suit extension
- Lug-Width: 20mm
- 120 click uni-directional rotating bezel
- Blue insert with gold tone markers
- Sapphire crystal with cyclops at 3:00
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant up to 300m/1,000ft
Includes: Ginault inner box, polishing cloth, movement certificate, bracelet tool.
Condition: Mint display model. Never previously owned. There is wear on the caseback – nothing major, but you can see it because it goes against the satin finish. Keep in mind that KeepTheTime does all in-house photography and does not use stock photos. That means the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will receive. It also means that the watch has been carefully handled and tried on for wristshots, etc.