Only 7 in the WORLD: Limited Edition Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime 5175
This piece is limited edition with only 7 timepieces available in the world. It is the most complicated wristwatch ever produced by PP and serves as a celebration marker for the brand’s 175th anniversary.
One piece is kept in the Patek Philippe Museum in Geneva, Switzerland. The other 6 pieces carried a retail price of around $2,600,000 USD each.
- Equipped with a manually wound mechanical movement caliber PP 300 GS AL 36-750 QIS FUS IRM.
- Bright silvery luster dials.
- Time side with hand guilloched center and gold applied Roman numerals.
- 18K sold gold dial plates.
- Reversible case, fully hand-engraved with a decoration of laurel leaves.
- Rose gold case. 47.4mm.
Grande Sonnerie / Petite Sonnerie / Minute Repeater / Strikework mode display / Alarm with time strike / Date repeater / Movement power-reserve indicator / Strikework power-reserve indicator / Strikework isolator indicator / Second time zone / Second time zone day and night indicator / Instantaneous perpetual calendar / Display of day and month / Date display on both dials / Leap-year cycle / Four-digit year display / Moon phases / 24-hour and minute subdial / Crown position indicator