The BOLDR Odyssey is a BOLD microbrand divers watch with a stunning slice of space rock for a dial. This genuine meteorite is more than 4 billion years old and since each piece has a unique pattern, it makes for a truly one of a kind timepiece.
They only made 100 of these numbered pieces and they are completely sold-out by the manufacturer.
- Model: Odyssey “MeteoBlack” Edition
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Swiss Technology Production caliber STP 1-11
- Diameter: 45.5mm
- 316L stainless steel case
- Anthracite black meteorite dial
- Black DLC uni-directional bezel
- Date window at 6:00
- Double domed sapphire crystal
- Signed screw-down crown
- Helium release valve on the side of the case
- Water-resistant up to 500m/1,650ft
Includes: Boldr hard plastic case, papers, card, extra rubber strap, stickers.
Condition: Excellent overall. Lightly worn with some wear on the back and normal creases in the leather strap.
In BOLDR’s Own Words:
“BOLDR wants to empower you through the ideal of adventure, and enable you to be bolder in doing what you’ve never done before. Designed to be worn, used and abused everyday, our products are made to be #toughenough for all of life’s adventures, whatever they may be and wherever they may take you.” –BOLDR
Have a question? Check the FAQs or Contact us
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!