Rolex GMT-Master watches are arguably some of the best timepieces ever produced. The classic GMT-Master II (16710) has been updated with the new and improved GMT-Master IIc (116710) and this video serves as a visual guide to the differences between the two. If there’s anything we missed, we welcome your comments below.
A few of the differences you will find in this video are:
- Aluminum bezel vs. ceramic
- Old style clasp vs. newer heavy clasp
- 120 clicks bezel vs. 24 clicks
- Twinlock crown vs. Triplock crown
- Caliber 3185 vs. caliber 3186