Rolex Datejust II 41mm
Take your wrist game to the next level with this beautiful 41mm Datejust II pre-owned Rolex watch. Featuring a stunning Rhodium dial with periwinkle purplish/blue Arabic markers and bi-color lume. The bezel 18K white gold fluted on a 904L stainless steel case with a steel Oyster bracelet. V series, originally purchased from an AD circa 2011. Special price is for bank transfer payment. This model is discontinued from Rolex and our price is thousands below retail. Don’t pass it up!
- Reference: 116334
- Automatic movement / Swiss made / Certified Chronometer
- Rolex caliber 3136
- 904L Stainless steel case
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Case Thickness: 13mm
- “Rhodium Arabic” dial with purplish-blue (periwinkle) markers
- Silver hands and date window at 3:00
- Bi-color Chromalight lume
- Sapphire crystal with cyclops magnification
- Band: 904L Stainless steel Oyster bracelet / Ref: #72210
- Clasp: Reference E6R with Easylink extension
- Lug-Width: 21mm
- Water resistant up to 100m/330ft
- Screw-down Twinlock crown system
- Retail Price: $9,100 USD
Age: V series from circa 2011. (click to learn more about Rolex serial numbers)
Includes: Box and papers with original signed and dated warranty card, matching tag, DJII booklet, COSC tag, etc. Inner green waves box only, no outer box.
Condition: Very good overall with signs of wear on the caseback, edge of the bezel (mostly noticeable between 6:00-8:00), desk diving marks on the bracelet and clasp that can be cleaned up. This watch was sized to fit a 7.5″ wrist as-is with the Easylink tucked in (meaning you can release the Easylink for more room). There is also one more micro adjustment remaining in the clasp for extra room. Extra links were not included by the previous owner. Click here for additional photos exaggerating the blemishes on the bezel with a magnified view. Box has wear on the inside.
When you truly want something in life, go for it!
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!