After first appearing on Kickstarter, the LIV Genesis X1 accumulated nearly $200,000 from over 400 backers. Since then, LIV re-released the Genesis model. The watch for sale here is one of the original timepieces stamped “1st Production” on the caseback.
- Movement: Quartz, Swiss made
- LIV caliber 18 (Ronda caliber 5040.D)
- 316L Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 45mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 147 grams
- Black dial with date at 5:00
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Black rubber strap with signed steel tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Screw-down crown
- Water Resistant up to 300m/1,000ft
Includes: LIV box (user manual can be found here)
Condition: Never previously owned, never previously worn.
Have a question/offer? Contact us