The Hamilton Face2Face is aptly named for a timepiece that literally gives you two automatic watches in one. Unlike anything else in your watchbox, the F2F has a flip mechanism built into the case that let’s you switch from a dressier dial to a sporty chronograph.
- Reference: H32856705
- Movement: Two automatic movements / Swiss made
- ETA caliber 2094 (A side) and ETA caliber 2671 (B side)
- Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 53mm x 44mm
- Thickness: 17mm
- Weight: 128 grams
- Smoke gray dial (A side) / silver with silver hands and markers (B side)
- Features: Chronograph, sate between 4:00 and 5:00 (A side)
- Sapphire crystal on both sides
- Black handcrafted leather strap with blue stitching on a deployment clasp
- Lug-Width: 24mm
- Water Resistance up to 30m/100ft
- Retail Price: $6,195 USD
Includes: Hamilton boxes and papers.
Condition: Unworn display model, light signs of being handled. Never previously owned.
In Hamilton’s Own Words:
“In the Hamilton Jazzmaster Face 2 Face there are two different sides to the design concept – and to the timepiece itself. A unique rotating case houses two dials, one presenting a sophisticated “boy racer” chronograph, the other a calm, elegant three-hand timekeeper. The common denominator of the two contrasting faces are the decorated, skeletonized rotors of each automatic movement, fully visible in the oval-shaped case. Each individual watch incorporates two wearing options, both making diverse style statements. The two sides can accommodate different time zones, different frames of mind or different outfits – the wearer is always in the pilot’s seat.” –Hamilton