Pre-Invicta Glycine Airman Airfighter
Pilot watches are a dime a dozen. Do you want to be the guy behind a propeller plane or a fighter jet? Initially launched in 2014, the Glycine Airfighter is the 46mm beast of the historical Airman line. It’s the fighter jet of pilot watches. Trigger the chrono function with the flip of the switch at 9:00 and cover 3 time zones while sipping a triple shot Americano in the airport lounge. Perfect for the hardcore traveler, fighter pilot, or watch geek wanting to add a bad-ass timepiece to the collection.
- Reference: 3921-18-LB99B (3921.2)
- Movement: Automatic / Swiss made
- Caliber: GL 7754
- Case: Brushed and polished Stainless steel
- Case Diameter: 46mm (about 54mm including crowns)
- Case Thickness: 15mm
- Lug to Lug: About 56mm
- Weight: 141 grams
- Dial: Multi-layered and textured with gradient blue color
- Date window at 3:00, 12 hrs at 6:00, small secs at 9:00, 30 mins at 12:00
- Lume: Super-LumiNova
- Crystal: Sapphire with double anti-reflective treatment
- Band: Original black Glycine calfskin strap
- Black Glycine signed tang buckle
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Water Resistance: 660ft
- Retail Price: $4,950 USD
Includes: Glycine boxes, papers, polishing cloth. The papers are unsigned and open. The outer box has wear from storage.
Condition: Like new display model, gently handled for review. Never previously owned.
“For starters, the Glycine Airman Airfighter is not just another timepiece from the Bienne-based watchmaker. It is watch that is specially made to commemorate Glycine Watch SA’s century old existence. Unlike the other Airman watches (or many other chronographs), this one is a little special.” –Deployant
“Beginning in 1953, Glycine started production of the Airman, a watch that became legendary for introducing multiple time-zone watches to the market. Since then, Glycine has developed an unbroken chain of aviation watches, ranging from successively more complex world timers to unique collectors items…” –Glycine
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!