We offer a 3 day return period for eligible merchandise. Refunds are provided in the form of KeepTheTime.com Gift Cards. No restocking fees.
We do not accept returns on international orders or non-watch items.
How do I proceed?
- You must notify us beforehand of your intention to return an item.
- We expect you to return items at your own expense.
- You are responsible for the item until it reaches us.
- We advise you to get insurance and signature confirmation.
- The item must be exactly the same as it was when you received it.
How soon will I receive my store credit?
Please allow up to 48 hours from the time the return arrives. After we verify the condition and authenticity of the returned item, credits will be processed and issued in the form of a KeepTheTime.com Gift Card. The funds on the Gift Card do not expire.
We show actual pictures of the items for sale and include detailed size, color and condition info. Every watch is inspected and tested before shipping. Feel free to contact us here with any questions before placing your order and we will do our best to help.
- If your order included free shipping, then we will deduct the cost of shipping the item to you before crediting your original order.
- Any associated payment processing fees are non-refundable and will be automatically deducted from the final credit amount.
- Any partial/noticeable use of a product will incur a deduction from the final credit amount.
- Some watches may be shipped with a tamper evident seal protecting the case and crystal. Do not remove this seal unless you are 100% certain that you are keeping the watch. No returns will be accepted if removed.
- Watches that have been tampered with, or not opened by a professional, are 100% void of any chance for a refund or store credit. We suggest that you take your watch to a certified watchmaker for any inspection or repairs (even basic battery replacement) and keep your receipt.