ZELOS Hammerhead Bronze Diver
You missed it! Don't miss another one... check out our current inventory here or sign up to be notified when another piece like this is up for grabs...
Info & Images
The Zelos Hammerhead 1000m Diver Black with Ceramic Bezel is a limited edition bronze diver with only 70 watches in the world. All 70 have been sold-out by Zelos, so you can’t get it from them. Don’t miss your chance to buy this bronzo here!
Lumens: The crown features a lumed logo. The ceramic bezel has lumed markers. The rehaut ring around the dial has “Old Radium” style lume that glows a matching green instead of blue unlike the other Hammerhead models.
- Movement: Automatic, made in Japan
- Caliber: SII NH35A
- Case: CUSN8 Marine bronze
- Diameter: 44mm
- Thickness: 17mm with the crystal
- Lug-to-Lug: 49mm
- Dial: Black with a subtle concentric pattern
- Date at 6:00
- Bezel: Black ceramic insert, uni-directional rotating
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant double domed sapphire
- Band: Black Zelos rubber strap
- Buckle: Zelos bronze vented tang style
- Crown: Screw-down style
- Caseback: Solid with Hammerhead artwork and limited edition number
- Water Resistance: 1000m
- Retail Price: Discontinued/Sold-out
Includes: Watch only. No box, no papers.
Condition: Excellent overall with light signs of wear.
As Zelos describes the Hammerhead:
” The Hammerhead hearkens to the glory days of dive watches, but made with the latest in watchmaking technology. It is water resistant to 1000m with ceramic bezel options and features a full CNC cut cases. The distinctive cushion-shaped case, once common among many dive watches, has been given an angular facelift. A high double domed crystal tops off the vintage influences for the Hammerhead. ” –Zelos