This is a rare Wenger Tonneau Sport with an ETA caliber 2824-2 automatic movement. Salmon dial with Arabic markers and date window at 6:00.
- Reference: 77404, 633.0886
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- ETA caliber 2824-2
- Stainless steel Tonneau case
- Diameter: 34mm (about 37mm w/ crown)
- Thickness: 9.3mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 42mm
- Weight: 52 grams / 1.8 ounces
- Salmon dial with lumed hands/markers
- Mineral crystal
- Brown padded leather strap
- Signed tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 20mm
- Push-pull crown
- Water-resistant up to 30m/100ft
Includes: Wenger metal box and papers. No pocket knife.
Condition: Good overall. The case is excellent. The caseback has scratches. The crystal is excellent. The rotor has a scratch which we’re unsure how it happened, but the watch has been timed out and is functioning without any issues. The leather strap has wear but high quality with lots of life left.
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!