The resurgence of a Swiss microbrand watch company from the 1960s has resulted in this stunning blue beauty called the Votum Blue Ocean. High quality construction for under $1K, featuring a detailed wave dial with a classic small seconds layout.
What Makes It Tick
Flip it over for a clear view into the manual-winding ETA (Unitas) caliber 6498 movement.
- Reference: RB-90-995
- Movement: Mechanical, manual wind, Swiss made
- Caliber: ETA 6498-1
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Case Diameter: 42.5mm
- Case Thickness: 11.2mm
- Weight: 83 grams / 2.9 ounces
- Dial: Blue wave pattern
- Lume: BWG9 Super-LumiNova
- Small seconds subdial at 6:00
- Band: Brown leather strap
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Water resistant up to 100m
Includes: No box, no papers. Watch only.
Condition: Near mint. Never previously worn, never previously owned. Keep in mind that KeepTheTime does all in-house photography and does not use stock photos. That means the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will receive. It also means that the watch has been carefully handled and tried on for wristshots, etc.