The resurgence of a micro Swiss brand from the 1960s has resulted in this stunning blue beauty called the Blue Ocean. High quality construction for under $1K, featuring a detailed wave dial with a classic small seconds layout.
Beat the Monday Blues
The matching blue strap makes #bluewatchmonday something to look forward to every week.
What Makes It Tick
Flip it over for a clear view into the manual-wing Unitas 6498 movement.
- Reference: RB-90-995
- Movement: Mechanical, manual wind, Swiss made
- Caliber: ETA 6498-1
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Case Diameter: 42.5mm
- Case Thickness: 11.2mm
- Weight: 83 grams / 2.9 ounces
- Dial: Blue wave pattern
- Lume: BWG9 Super-LumiNova
- Small seconds subdial at 6:00
- Band: Blue leather strap
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Crystal: Domed sapphire
- Water resistant up to 100m
- Retail Price: About $900 USD
Includes: No box, no papers. Watch only.
Condition: Unworn, only handled for video review. Never previously worn, never previously owned.
The vintage pocket watch from this photo shoot can be found here.
Have a question/offer? Contact us