Vostok Bronze N1 Rocket Power Reserve
Actual photos - watch you see is what you get
Worldwide shipping available
Free standard shipping in USA (over $100)
This Vostok Europe N1 Rocket features a bronze case with a beautiful teal green dial. The green tones match so well with the bronze and brown leather strap. Despite the amount of time we put into our photography, the pictures don’t do this piece justice.
The movement is a 29 jewel Seiko caliber NE57 with a power reserve indicator that spans across the entire top half of the dial. The subdial at the bottom is a date indicator.
This watch is a numbered limited edition out of 3,000 pieces in the world: 4XX/3000.
- Reference: NE57/225O564
- Movement: Automatic, made in Japan
- Caliber: SII NE57
- Case Material: CUSN8 marine bronze
- Diameter: 46mm
- Thickness: 17mm
- Lug-to-Lug: mm
- Dial: Green (greenish/teal)
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating, green with teal accents
- Crystal: Mineral
- Band: Distressed brown leather with teal stitching, made in Italy
- Buckle: Matching bronze buckle
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Crown: Screw-down
- Caseback: Stainless steel, exhibition style
- Water Resistant up to 200m
- Retail Price: $679 USD
Includes: Vostok box and papers (black and red cardboard box,
Condition: Excellent. This watch has had very little wrist time.