A vintage Rado Diastar is already a cool enough watch in itself, but throw in a “gold nugget” textured dial and you’ve hit it out of the ballpark. While currently situated on a gold plated Speidel Twist-O-Flex band, it would also look stunning on a black leather strap for a clean dressed up look.
- Reference: 160.0381.3
- Quartz movement / Swiss made
- ETA caliber 256.041
- Measures 24mm across x 34mm lug2lug
- Gold nugget style textured dial
- Date at 6:00
- Original “anchor” signed crown
- Caseback reads: “Rado / Diastar / Swiss /160.0381.3 / Scratchproof / Watersealed / 05003XXX”
- Gold tone Speidel stretch band
Includes: No box, no papers
Condition: Very good overall with some light marks on the case sides and back, as well as the band. The dial and crystal are excellent.
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!