Ventus Black Kite B-02
The Ventus Black Kite is a badass carbon fiber flieger. The brand’s second watch on Kickstarter and an impressive value. Sleek, minimal, and comfortable. We’re sure this one is going to be your daily driver for a while.
- Movement: Automatic / made in Japan
- SII caliber NH35A
- Case Material: “Darkwood” carbon fiber
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Lug to Lug: 50mm
- Case Thickness: 13.5mm
- Weight: 83 grams / 2.8 ounces (with strap)
- Dial: Black sandwich style with vintage bottom layer
- Lume: “Old Radium” Super-LumiNova (C1)
- Fixed style carbon fiber bezel
- Band: Black canvas strap with leather bottom
- Matching carbon fiber tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water-Resistant up to 100m/330ft
- Screw-down crown with logo
Includes: No box, no papers. Ships in this plastic case.
Condition: Unworn, never previously owned.
In the Brand’s Own Words:
“We aimed to produce a timepiece that broke the boundaries of material technology. Normally used in watches or components costing thousands of dollars, we have made it accessible to most… After months of prototyping, the Black Kite was produced in a unique “Darkwood” carbon fiber. This carbon fiber is layered much like the patterns in wood and has an appearance unlike any other material.” –Ventus
Have a question/offer? Contact us