Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Chronograph
You missed it! Don't miss another one... check out our current inventory here or sign up to be notified when another piece like this is up for grabs...
Info & Images
The Paul Newman Daytona homage of all Paul Newman Daytona homage watches. The Steinhart Ocean One chrono pays respect to the original but with some modernization such as the domed sapphire crystal with inner AR coating, the rubber strap with flexible and ultra comfortable metal endlinks, and the exhibition back for a view into the beautiful caliber 2824-2. Yes, you read that right. It’s a 28284-2 based chronograph with a Dubois Depraz DD2020 module, taking the engine from stock 25 jewels to 51 for a proper mechanical chronograph complication. This is a value watch, get it an value it!
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Caliber: ETA 2824-2 Dubois Depraz DD2020
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 42mm
- Thickness: 18mm
- Lug-to-Lug: mm
- Dial: Beige panda dial with black subdials
- Lume: Old Radium Super-LumiNova
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire
- Band: Steinhart rubber with steel endlinks
- Buckle: Double push-button deployment
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Crown: Screw-down
- Caseback: Exhibition style
- Water Resistant up to 100m
Includes: Steinhart box and papers (including the inner and outer boxes, booklet stamped by the original dealer, hangtag).
Condition: Excellent overall. The strap has been sized to fit about a 7.25″ wrist. You can size it down more, but not up.