The fit and finish on this Seiko Velatura was constructed to impress. From the stunning sunray blue dial to the unique curves of the case, this is one of those sleeper Seikos that not many know about. The chronograph pushers are integrated into the crown guard design, so they aren’t easy to bump or catch on things like some traditional pushers. This timepiece also offers a date, small seconds subdial, a 60 minute timer, and a built-in alarm. It’s the perfect piece for #bluewatchmonday and #seikosunday alike.
- Reference: SNAA91 / SNAA91P1
- Movement:Quartz, made in Japan
- Caliber: Seiko 7T62
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Case Thickness: 12mm
- Weight: 211 grams / 7.4 ounces
- Dial: Blue with silver accents and red chrono hands
- Lume: LumiBrite
- Crystal: Sapphire, scratch resistant
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet with push-button deployment
- Water resistant up to 100m
Includes: Original Seiko box and papers, tag
Condition: Unworn, new old stock. Signs of wear from of being handled on display (mostly on the bottom of the case where the watch holder was taken on and off. Never previously worn or owned. The bracelet has not been sized. The outer box has wear and is not perfect.