This Seiko Twilight Blue Prospex Diver 200m is a special/limited edition (not numbered) for the USA and Europe market. It is a reissue of the original 1968 Seiko diver (ref: 6159-7001). Originally launched May 30, 2019. Now you can have the reflections of the sea at sunset at Malta Island on your wrist.
- Reference: SPB097, SPB097J1, 6R15-04J0
- Movement: Automatic, made in Japan
- Caliber: Seiko 6R15
- Case Material: Stainless steel with super hard coating
- Diameter: 44mm
- Thickness: 13.1mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 51mm
- Weight: 173 grams / 6.1 ounces
- Dial: Twilight Blue
- Lume Material: LumiBrite
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet
- Buckle: Double push-button deployment clasp with flip lock
- Lug-Width: 20mm
- Crown: Screw-down
- Water Resistant up to 200m/660ft
- Retail Price: $1,150 USD
Includes: Watch only. No box, no papers.
Condition: Excellent overall with minimal signs of wear. The crystal is excellent. The bezel rotates uni-directionally as it should with a satisfying click. The bezel insert has some small cosmetic blemishes. The crown screws in and unscrews as it should. The time sets smoothly and the calendar flips at 12:00. Sized to fit about 7.75″ without extra links.