Info & Images
KeepTheTime originally sold this to a VIP client of ours with a massive collection, back in 2011. It was basically a safe queen for 10 years. Before modders created a market for mods, this thing would have been called a frankenstein. But times have changed haven’t they! You see the modded SKXs everywhere now, but let’s keep it real and throw it back to the original 7002 diver. This time with a CF dial on a pinstripe military strap. Great piece with a lot of character – and history. It’s a JDM 7002-700J case after all. The 41XXXX serial estimates this piece to have an original production date of January 1994.
- Reference: 7002-700J, SDS003
- Movement: Automatic, made in Singapore
- Caliber: Seiko 7002
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 42mm
- Thickness: 13mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 45mm
- Dial: Carbon fiber modded
- Bezel Insert: Pepsi style aftermarket
- Bezel: Bi-directional rotating
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Band: Black and red pinstripe nylon strap
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Crown: Screw-down
- Retail Price: NA, discontinued
Includes: Watch only. No box, no papers.
Condition: Excellent overall. The is light wear on the case, the crystal is excellent. The crown screws down and unscrews as it should. The date flips at midnight. The strap is like new.