If you’re seeking an affordable GMT that packs a punch, the Rotary Henley is a knockout. There is so much watch here for the mid $200 level, from the fit and finish of the case to the scratch-resistant ceramic bezel and stylish teal and orange colorway. The buttery-soft brown leather strap make this timepiece comfortable as an all day piece.
- Ref: GS05108/05
- Movement: Quartz / Swiss made
- Caliber: Ronda 515.24H
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 41.5mm
- Thickness: 10.6mm
- Weight: 2.5 ounces / 70 grams
- Dial: Blue with an orange GMT hand
- Date at 3:00
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Band: Brown leather strap
- Signed stainless steel tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 20mm
- Water Resistance: 100m/300ft
- Retail Price: $285 USD
Condition: Unworn display model, never previously owned. Only handled for photos and review. There is a noticeable scratch on the caseback.
Includes: No box, no papers.