In a watch world saturated with “diver” this and “pilot” that, it’s not always easy to find a timepiece that can live up to the category the brand tries to place it in. The Oris Aquis Date is an actual dive watch that was built for actual diving. A real tool watch.
Deep Blue Dial
There’s a point where the depths of the ocean fades from blue to black. The dial on this Aquis is like that. It’s very dark in most angles, but when the light hits it just right you can see the beautiful streaks of blue sunbursts.
- Reference: 01 733 7653 4135-07 4 26 34EB, 01733765341350742634EB
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Caliber: Oris 733 (Sellita SW200-1)
- Case: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 43mm (47mm including crown)
- Thickness: 13mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 50mm
- Dial: Dark blue sunburst style
- Bezel: Black ceramic
- Band: Oris black rubber strap with deployment and divers extenstion
- Crystal: Domed sapphire with AR coating
- Caseback: Mineral exhibition style
- Crown: Screw-down
- Water resistant up to 300m/1,000ft
Includes: Oris box (inner and outer), papers holder, manual, card (dealer stamped and dated with matching serial number).
Condition: Excellent overall with light signs of wear on the lugs and strap.