The Omega Skywalker X-33 Solar Impulse is a rarely seen ani-digi Speedmaster tested and approved by the European Space Agency for inclusion in its missions.
The Solar Impulse model is a blue and green limited edition timepiece with only 1,924 watches in the world. This special number pays respect to the year the first aerial circumnavigation of the world was completed.
- Reference: 318.104.22.168.03.001 / 31892457903001
- Movement: Quartz, Swiss made, thermo-compensated
- Omega caliber 5619
- Case Material: Grade 2 titanium
- Caseback stamped “Around the World”
- Limited edition numbered out of 1,924
- Case Diameter: 45mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 48mm
- Case Thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 76 grams / 2.6 ounces
- Dial: Black LCD screen with blue inner bezel
- Bezel: Bi-directional / blue ceramic with Super-LumiNova
- Band: Unworn Omega Solar Impulse NATO strap
- Lug-Width: 20mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Water-Resistant up to 30m/100ft
- Retail Price: $5,900 USD
Includes: Special Solar Impulse Omega box (ref: 9563), Solar Impulse card holder, pictograms/limited edition card, tag with matching serial number, warranty card not included.
Condition: Unworn collector’s condition, like new. Handled for photos and review, never actually worn or owned.
In Omega’s Own Words:
“Designed especially for space explorers, the Speedmaster Skywalker X-33 is an innovative upgrade of the Speedmaster Professional X-33 released in 1998. The new model, powered by an advanced quartz calibre, was developed to meet the needs of astronauts and others who can appreciate its impressive variety of functions.” –Omega