Omega Speedmaster Apollo 15
Complete limited edition set with stickers
Limited edition Speedy Moonwatch with only 1,971 in the world to commemorate the Apollo 15 mission.
- Model: 3184.108.40.206.01.003
- Movement: Mechanical, manual-wind, Swiss made
- Caliber: Omega 1861 (the same movement that was worn on the moon)
- Case: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 42mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 158g/5.6oz
- Dial: Black with red, white, and blue accents
- Features: Small seconds subdial, 30 minutes subdial, 12 hours subdial
- Bezel: Fixed, black with tachymeter scale
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Crystal: Hesalite (Omega logo in the center)
- Depth Rating: 50m/165ft
- Crown: Push/pull
- Retail Price: $6,800 USD
Includes: Original Omega box and papers: Including big black limited edition box, outer cardboard box, limited series card, embossed Apollo 15 certificate of authenticity, stamped warranty card, pictograms card, black leather card holder, Apollo 15 mission patch, tag, manual.
Condition: Excellent with light wear from being handled. Factory stickers on clasp and caseback. Never sized. Red wax caseback seal intact.
Note: The video above is from a previously sold model in similar condition.
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!