- Reference: N1000
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Caliber: Norqain NN09 aka ETA 2824-2
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Diameter: 42mm
- Thickness: 12.8mm
- Grey Norqain pattern dial
- Lume: C1 Super-LumiNova
- Band: Grey Nordura/leather strap
- Signed steel tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 20mm
- Bezel: Grey ceramic, uni-directional rotating
- Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire, double AR coated
- Caseback: Sapphire exhibition style
- Crown: Signed screw-down style
- Water resistant up to 100m/330ft
- Retail Price: $1,830 USD
Includes: Norqain box and papers.
*Norqain Adventure Steel bracelet is available in very good condition with light surface wear.
Condition: Near mint. Gently worn a few times and handled for review. Keep in mind that KeepTheTime does all in-house photography and does not use stock photos. That means the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will receive. It also means that the watch has been carefully handled and tried on for wristshots, etc.
In Norqain’s Own Words:
“The Adventure collection is a line with a sporty and strong character. The distinctive “NORQAIN pattern” on all the dials, the knurled bezel and the accentuated self-confidence of this watch make it unmistakable.
The Adventure Sport has been developed for all sports allrounders constantly looking for a new challenge. Whether you enjoy climbing mountains, walking in the desert, kayaking down a river or hiking through the forest. This powerful model with a robust case, will be the perfect companion for all your adventures.” –Norqain