Info & Images
- Reference: N1000
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Caliber: Norqain NN09 aka ETA 2824-2
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Diameter: 42mm
- Thickness: 12.8mm
- Grey Norqain pattern dial
- Lume: C1 Super-LumiNova
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet
- Lug-Width: 20mm
- Bezel: Grey ceramic, uni-directional rotating
- Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire, double AR coated
- Caseback: Sapphire exhibition style
- Crown: Signed screw-down style
- Water resistant up to 100m/330ft
- Retail Price: $2,190 USD
Includes: Norqain box and papers (inner and outer boxes, user manual).
Condition: Excellent overall with light signs of wear. Gently worn a few times and handled for review.
In Norqain’s Own Words:
“The Adventure collection is a line with a sporty and strong character. The distinctive “NORQAIN pattern” on all the dials, the knurled bezel and the accentuated self-confidence of this watch make it unmistakable.
The Adventure Sport has been developed for all sports allrounders constantly looking for a new challenge. Whether you enjoy climbing mountains, walking in the desert, kayaking down a river or hiking through the forest. This powerful model with a robust case, will be the perfect companion for all your adventures.” –Norqain