- Model: Morar Beacon
- Movement: Automatic, made in Japan
- Caliber: Miyota 9039
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Bead blasted finish
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 12.4mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 48mm
- Weight: 101 grams
- Grey textured dial with orange minute hand
- Band: Black rubber strap
- Signed steel tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 24mm
- Uni-directional rotating bezel, 120 clicks
- Crystal: Sapphire with AR coating
- Crystal Diameter: 30mm
- Crown: Signed screw-down style
- Water resistant up to 310m/1,006ft
- Retail Price: $530 USD
Includes: Marloe box and papers.
Condition: Like new in box, no signs of being worn. Keep in mind that KeepTheTime does all in-house photography and does not use stock photos. That means the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will receive. It also means that the watch has been carefully handled and tried on for wristshots, etc.
In Marloe’s Own Words:
“With anti-magnetic protection, the ability to withstand depths of 310 metres, carefully-engineered crown and case design and exceptional readability, the Morar is the perfect choice both for diving enthusiasts and those more comfortable on land who simply want a long-lasting, durable, and unique dive watch.” –Marloe Watch Co.