Kobold Soarway GMT Avantegarde with rare PVD case, naked bezel and crown, custom black date wheel and snow white dial.
Tool watches are meant to be worn. This Kobold already comes with some wear on the lugs and bezel so you don’t need to baby it when you get it on your wrist. Wear it, love it, beat it up.
Kobold Watch Company is known for their small runs of less than 2,000 watches per year. Not only are the Soarway GMTs becoming harder to find since being out of production, the Avantegarde Kobolds are nearly impossible. These are pieces that Kobold customized with combinations of PVD and non-PVD parts. You won’t find anyone else with a Kobold, and you definitely won’t find anyone else with an Avantegarde model like this. There were only 25 ever made.
GMT OR 24 HOURS
The red GMT hand can be set independently for keeping time in a second time zone – or use it for 24 hour time with the small 24 hours markers on the dial. Just unscrew the screw-down crown and pull it out one click, rotate the crown forward (or clockwise) to advance the hand each hour. Turning the crown in the opposite direction will set the date.
- Model: Kobold Soarway Diver GMT
- Reference Number: KD 719121, KD719121
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made, 21 jewels, 40 hr reserve
- Caliber: ETA 2893-A2
- Case: 316L stainless steel, black PVD finish
- Diameter: 45.85mm (49.65mm including crown)
- Thickness: 15.25mm
- Weight: 148 grams / 5.2 ounces
- Dial: White dial, silver markers, red GMT hand
- Black datewheel at 4:00
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating, lume marker at 12:00
- Band: Black/red pinstripe nato strap
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Sapphire Crystal: Extra thick, domed, and anti-reflective
- Depth Rating: 500m / 1,650ft
- Pressure proof up to 50 atm
Includes: Kobold box, no papers
Condition: Good with signs of wear on the lugs and bezel. The crystal is clean. The strap is new and unworn.
Have a question/offer? Contact us