The Kobold Soarway 43 is considered to be an update to the original Soarway Diver that started to put the USA-based microbrand on the map for tool watches. The red on blue colorway was screaming out for a matching Pepsi style military strap. It looks incredible and it extremely fun to wear.
- Reference: KD212441
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Caliber: ETA 2824
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Diameter: 43mm (about 48mm with crown)
- Thickness: 15mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 49mm
- Blue sunburst dial with white hands and markers
- Red seconds hand
- Steel uni-directional rotating bezel
- Lume pip at 12:00
- Band: “Pepsi” style military strap
- Lug-Width: 20mm
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Crown: Screw-down style with Kobold logo
- Water resistant up to 500m/1,640ft
- Retail Price: $3,450 USD
Includes: Kobold box, no papers.
Condition: Excellent with light signs of wear on the case, lugs. The crystal is excellent. The strap is new. Gently handled for review. Keep in mind that KeepTheTime does all in-house photography and does not use stock photos. That means the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will receive. It also means that the watch has been carefully handled and tried on for wristshots, etc.
In Kobold’s Own Words:
“The Soarway Diver celebrates Kobold’s U.S. heritage. Its tried-and-tested Soarway case is made in USA and packed with features. It is rated to a water-resistance of 500 meters. As Kobold’s entry level watch, the Soarway Diver is priced extremely competitively.” –Kobold