Kobold Large Soarway Diver “Phillipe Cousteau” Edition
You missed it! Don't miss another one... check out our current inventory here or sign up to be notified when another piece like this is up for grabs...
Info & Images
The Kobold Large Soarway Diver AKA LSD is a serious tool watch that doesn’t pop up on the market often. This special watch was designed with the help of Phillipe Cousteau, the grandson of world renowned explorer Jacques Yves Cousteau.
- Reference: KD 232121
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Caliber: ETA 2892-A2
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 46mm (about 50mm including crown)
- Thickness: 15.25mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 55mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Dial: Matte black with yellow accents
- Bezel: Uni-directional rotating
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant domed sapphire
- Band: Tan Kobold leather strap
- Kobold heavy tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 24mm
- Crown: Screw-down
- Water Resistant up to 500m / 1,650ft
- Retail Price: $ USD
Includes: Kobold box and papers.
Condition: Good overall. Signs of wear on the case and bezel. The strap is excellent. The crystal is mint. The date flips at 12:00. The crown screws in and unscrews as is should.