There are brands popping up left and right in the affordable watch arena, but few have as much to offer as this Jiusko Deep Sea diving chrono. For under 200 bucks you get a 1,000ft depth rating, helium valve, ceramic bezel, chronograph, Swiss movement, and a hard travel case with card wallet. A lot of watch for the money sounds like a cliche, but in this instance it’s well-said.
- Reference: 71LSB1302
- Movement: Quartz, made in Japan
- Caliber: SII 7T92
- Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 44mm (48mm with crown)
- Thickness: 15mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 50mm
- Weight: 123 grams / 4.3 ounces
- Black dial with blue accents
- Black ceramic bezel insert w/ lume
- Uni-directional rotating bezel
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Black silicone strap with tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Screw-down crown
- Helium release valve
- Water resistant up to 1,000ft/300m
- Retail price: $499 USD
Includes: Jiusko hard plastic case, leather card holder, card, polishing cloth, hangtag.
Condition: Near mint overall, with exception to the back of the lugs where the strap was changed.