The Invicta Corduba 1147 is probably the baddest ass Invicta watch we’ve seen. It’s super sleek and ultra legible with the crisp view into the high contrast white and black dial. We installed a matching blackout NATO style nylon strap because it just looks incredible on it. The lug width is 24mm in case you want to switch it up later. The SII/TMI quartz chronograph means this watch is always set to the right time, making a great grab in go piece in your collection. There are Invicta lovers and haters in the watch community, but this black beauty is bound to get the attention of both camps. Pics don’t do it justice, especially the way we have it configured.
- Model: 1147
- Movement: Quartz, Made in Japan
- Caliber: SII VD54B
- Case: Black ion plated stainless steel
- Diameter: 48mm (56mm including crown guard)
- Thickness: 16mm
- Weight: 135 grams / 4.8 ounces
- Dial: Black with raised white markers
- Chrono seconds at 6:00, mins at 9:00, 24 hr indicator at 3:00
- Band: Upgraded to blackout nylon military strap
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crystal: Mineral
- Depth Rating: 100m/330ft
- Crown: Screw-down crown protector
Includes: Invicta box and papers
Condition: New old stock, unworn with sticker still on back. Strap is new. Box has some wear from storage.
Have a question? Check the FAQs or Contact us
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!