Info & Images
Ingersoll Gatsby aka Plain limited edition watch. This watch had a triple date automatic movement. The beautiful concentric panda dial features a double digit date display at 12:00. The month is displayed at 3:00 and the day of the week at 9:00. A 24 hour subdial is at 6:00 and it displays military time in sync with the main hand.
- Model: IN1214SL
- Movement: Automatic, 20 jewels
- Caliber: IN 422A
- Case: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 46mm (about 49mm including the crown)
- Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 122g/4.3oz
- Dial: Silver with black subdials, silver hands and markers
- Features: Double digit date at 12:00, day at 9:00, month at 3:00, 24 hour time at 6:00
- Bezel: Fixed
- Band: Black leather strap with steel deployment clasp
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Crystal: Mineral
- Depth Rating: 30m/100ft
- Crown: Push/pull
- Includes: Ingersoll box, papers, tag
- Condition: New in box
- Retail Price: $570 (discontinued)
Includes: Ingersoll box and papers.
Condition: New in box. KeepTheTime is an Authorized Dealer.
Useful Watch Guides
You might also be interested in...
Elliot Brown CanfordAdd to Cart
Seiko 7002 Diver CF Dial Mod$250.00Add to Cart
S. Coifman Swiss Automatic SW200$250.00Add to Cart
Vilhelm Prism Smoked Blue$900.00Add to Cart
Bvlgari BB 42 SS Automatic$1,900.00Add to Cart
Breitling Yellow SuperOcean Automatic 44Add to Cart
Kobold Spirit of America Titanium$2,500.00Add to Cart
Caliber Corner Stickers$3.00Add to Cart