Searching for an affordable self-winding automatic skeleton dial timepiece can be a daunting task in a market full of watches that never look as good as the photos. The Ingersoll Boonville is a watch that pictures cannot do justice for. This video we filmed gets close, but you won’t be able to truly enjoy this awesome timepiece until you strap one on your wrist. It’s everything you’re looking for: affordable and see-through, and it even comes with an extra time zone. Plus, it’s made by a company that has been making watches since 1892!
- Model: IN2705WH, IN2705-WH, 2705WH
- Movement: Automatic / made in China
- Caliber: IN 416
- Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 44mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Lug to Lug: 51mm
- Weight: 100 grams / 3.6 ounces
- Dial: White and silver skeleton style
- Dual time zone at 9:00, day/night indicator at 12:00
- Band: Blue military strap
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Slightly domed mineral crystal
- Crown: Push/pull
- Water resistant up to 30m/100ft
Includes: Ingersoll boxes, papers, tag
Condition: New in box (KeepTheTime is an Authorized Dealer). The blue strap was selected by us, it is also new.
Note: If you would like to change to a different strap color, let us know.