Ingersoll Bison No. 18 Black
Out of Stock
Get notified when a similar item is available
We might have something even better in stock! View our current inventory or sign up to get notified when another one like this is available
- Free standard shipping in USA over $50
- 100% authentic guaranteed
- Actual photos taken by us
- Free standard shipping in USA
Ingersoll watches are produced in limited editions and when they decide to stop making a model, it’s gone forever. Also, Ingersoll is currently without distribution in the United States, making it harder for Authorized Dealers like KeepTheTime to get product. Luckily we still have one of the very popular Bison No. 18 watches in stock.
This is one of the original and most popular Ingersoll watches ever produced. It has a solid case design with a beautiful finish, a dial layout that makes sense, featuring a big date at 12 and a cool open skeletonized balance wheel at 6. The rivets on the leather strap and big onion crown make this a classic pilot style watch with a modern twist. Get it before it’s gone forever!
- Reference Number: IN4506BBK / IN4506
- Movement: Automatic / made in China
- Caliber: IN 735
- Case: Black 316L Stainless steel
- Case Diameter: 46mm (53mm including crown)
- Case Thickness: 15mm
- Lug to Lug: 57mm
- Weight: 128 grams / 4.6 ounces
- Dial: Black with vintage markers
- Day at 9:00, month at 3:00, double digit big date at 12:00
- Band: Heavy brown leather strap with black tang buckle
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Crystal: Mineral
- Water resistant up to 50m/165ft
- Push-pull onion crown
Includes: Box and papers, tag.
Condition: New in box (KeepTheTime is an Authorized Dealer).