Rugged and hardcore Hamilton Khaki BelowZero Chronograph with a rare and desirable reverse panda dial. This PVD beast is powered by an ETA 7750 that feels like a helicopter on the wrist. You’ll love how the pushers are integrated into the case on this piece so they won’t catch on anything. A true chrono tool watch.
- Reference: H78696393, H786960
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- ETA/Valjoux caliber 7750
- Blackout PVD stainless steel case
- Reverse panda dial with white Arabic markers
- Diameter: 46mm
- Thickness: 16mm
- Lug to Lug:
- Black alligator style leather strap with rivets
- Strap handmade in Germany
- Lug-Width: 24mm
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- Screw-down crown
- Water resistant up to 300m/660ft
Includes: Special Hamilton BelowZero box and papers.
Condition: Unworn display model. Never previously owned. Keep in mind that KeepTheTime does all in-house photography and does not use stock photos. That means the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will receive. It also means that the watch has been carefully handled and tried on for wristshots, etc.
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!