England based Graham has been making watches since 1695 and the Chronofighter 1695 is a tribute to that history. Equipped with their signature fast-action start and stop trigger for the chronograph. The caseback features an engraved image of the Greenwich Overvatory.
- Reference Number: 2CXAS.S02A
- Movement: Automatic / Swiss made / Graham caliber G1745
- Stainless steel case / Leather strap with steel tang buckle
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Silver dial
- Case Diameter: 42mm (50mm including trigger)
- Case Thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 106g
- Black strap with off-white stitching
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Water Resistance: 50m/160ft
- Push-pull crown
- Retail Price: $6,420 USD
Condition: Unworn, stickers still attached.
Includes: Oversize Graham box, papers, tag.