Formex Essence Dégradé C.O.S.C.
1 in stock
The Formex Essence Automatic Chronometer is the microbrand company’s take on the minimalist watch category. They stripped down their sporty timepiece DNA and kept only the essentials, but with thoughtful design cues. Think no-frills robustness aka essence.
Read the full review here for more pics and specs.
- Reference: 0330.1.6324.100
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made, COSC
- Caliber: Chronometer Grade Sellita SW200-1
- Case: 316L Stainless steel
- Diameter: 43mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 49mm
- Gradient “Degrade” dial
- Lume: BGW9 Super-LumiNova
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet
- Quick release and micro-extension clasp
- Lug-Width: 22mm
- Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire, AR coated
- Caseback: Sapphire exhibition style
- Water resistant up to 100m/330ft
- Retail Price: $1,265 USD
Includes: Formex box and papers: Inner box, manual booklet dated 2019, COSC paperwork.
Condition: Near mint. Gently handled for review.