Vintage dive watches are great, but modern-vintage-inspired dive watches are even better. You get the classic look of an old school diver, but with the advanced technology and water-resistance of a newer piece. In other words, you can actually dive with it!
The 1960s Today
The Favre-Leuba Raider Deep Blue 44 is based on the design of the original model launched in 1963. Some of shared DNA includes the tetradecagon bezel, the cushion case, the unique hands, and the large rectangular applied markers.
- Reference: 00.10102.08.52.31
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Sellita caliber SW200-1
- Stainless steel case
- Brushed and polished finish
- Diameter: 44mm
- Thickness: 13.5mm
- Lug-to-Lug: 52mm
- Blue dial with silver applied markers and hands
- Central seconds disc with running indicators below
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating on top and bottom
- Black rubber strap with signed tang buckle
- Uni-directional rotating bezel
- Anodized aluminum insert with blue time-lapse
- Signed screw-down crown
- Water-resistant up to 300m/984ft
Includes: No box, no papers
Condition: Display model. Never previously owned, never previously worn. There are some signs of wear on the case, lugs, caseback from being handled and strap changes for photoshoots.
In Favre-Leuba’s Own Words:
“Accept challenges. Enjoy the fun of adventure. Feel some thrills and explore your own limits. Savor achievements and live every moment. You’re going to want the right partners. Partners you can always rely on. Who aren’t squeamish and who can handle some action. Partners like the watches from the Raider line. Precision instruments that give you the information you need, at all times and everywhere – whether at unfathomable depths or at breathtaking heights, under exceptional circumstances or in day-to-day life. With their always useful functionality and their striking, distinctive design, they fit perfectly into the long line of legendary watches from Favre-Leuba.” –Favre-Leuba
Have a question/offer? Contact us