They should have called this the Eco-DIVE. There’s a lot of watch here for under 100 bucks. You get a solar powered Eco-Drive movement in a stainless steel case, stainless steel bracelet with a fold-over double push-button locking clasp, uni-directional rotating bezel with a lume pip on the 12, easy-to-read markers on the textured black dial, decent lume, a date with cyclops, screw-down crown, and 200m water resistance. Buy it to mod, buy it to add to your collection, buy it as a beater, whatever you want – just don’t miss your chance!
- Case Reference: E110-S000122
- Dial Reference: N-E110-S000195-KA
- Movement: Solar-powered (quartz) / made in Japan
- Caliber: Citizen E110M
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Case Thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 127 grams / 4.5 ounces
- Dial: Black textured, very subtly transparent for the solar cell
- Band: Stainless steel bracelet with locking clasp
- Crystal: Mineral
- Screw down crown
- Water resistant up to 200m
- Retail Price: NA / Discontinued
Includes: No box, no papers. Watch only.
Condition: Good with signs of wear on the case and bracelet, nothing major. Crystal is clean. The bezel rotates as it should. Solar cell holds charge and the date flips at 12:00 as it should. The bracelet has been sized to fit up to a 7.75″ wrist with no extra links.
Extra Capacitor: The capacitor cell in this watch is still holding charge, but it doesn’t hurt to have a spare in your watchbox. For that reason, we’re also including the option to add an extra capacitor battery to this order for $15. It is an original Citizen part number 295-5100 aka MT621. It has never been installed in a watch but it was removed from the packaging for the photos in this post.
Have a question/offer? Contact us