First generation Bravur BW001 with a grey dial on a honey brown strap. This is a sharp minimalist piece with attention to detail. The 11mm height wears comfortably with a dress shirt, while the colorway and aesthetics help you pull off casual Friday with style. Designed in Sweden with a Swiss made movement.
- Reference: BW001S-G
- Movement: Quartz / Swiss made
- Caliber: Ronda 715
- Case: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 41mm
- Lug to Lug: 49mm
- Thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 78 grams / 2.8 ounces
- Grey dial with turquoise hands
- Super-LumiNova C1 on the hands
- Bezel: Fixed with a brushed finish to match the case
- Band: Brown vegetable tanned leather strap
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Stainless steel fold-over deployment clasp
- Domed sapphire crystal with AR coating
- Water-Resistant up to 50m
Includes: Bravur box, leather travel case, polishing cloth, papers, manual.
Condition: Like new in box. Never previously worn, never previously owned. Keep in mind that KeepTheTime does all in-house photography and does not use stock photos. That means the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will receive. It also means that the watch has been carefully handled and tried on for wristshots, etc.
In Bravur’s Own Words:
“All our watches are designed entirely in Sweden, by our in-house design studio. We put a lot of effort in creating watches with unique design elements, making them instantly recognizable. Our design philosophy is influenced by our Scandinavian origin, but we believe in finding a balance between a minimalistic design, and interesting details. Always designed to be your everyday companion” –Bravur