Belmoto Track Day
Blue dial on a blue leather strap.
Belmoto is a racing inspired offshoot from Margette Timepieces – you’ll see the reference on the caseback of this watch. This Track Day chronograph is the stunning blue and silver model with the slick blue calf leather strap. It’s the most desireable configuration in the bunch. There is a crown at 10:00 that adjusts the internal rotating crown – use this to track the time in a second time zone. The green C3 SuperLuminova lumes brightly from underneath the sandwich style dial. Other details worth mentioning are the subdials, caseback, and the tang buckle. Lastly, you’re going to love the travel case that comes with it! More Info: Review and review.
- Movement: Quartz / made in Japan
- Caliber: Seiko caliber VK64
- 316L Stainless steel case
- Calf leather strap with Lorica lining
- Double domed sapphire crystal with AR coating
- 42mm diameter / 13mm thick / 21mm lugs
- Weight: 91g
- Water Resistance: 300m/1,000ft with screw-down crown
- MSRP: $500 USD
Includes: Belmoto leather travel case, leather travel paperwork holder, papers
Condition: Like new in box, unworn display model. Light signs of being handled on the caseback.