Strike hard and strike sure with the AVI-8 Lancaster Bomber. It’s packed with a hacking NH37A automatic movement and strapped with a cool multi-material strap. Check out that cyclops lens! It is inspired by the bubble-like turrets on the Lancaster. Learn more about this World War II Royal Air Force bomber here.
- Model: Lancaster Bomber
- Reference: AV-4038-01
- Automatic movement / made in Japan
- SII caliber NH37A
- Stainless steel case
- 48mm diameter / 13mm thick / 22mm lugs / 100g
- Textured black dial with khaki cream hands and markers, blue tipped second hand
- Features: Date at 6:00, small seconds between 10:00 and 11:00
- Mineral crystal
- Band: Brown leather strap with steel tang buckle
- 50m/165ft water resistant with push-pull crown
- MSRP: $380 USD
Includes: Box and papers.
Condition: New in box.
Have a question/offer? Contact us