The JS9-44 was Armand Nicolet’s Baselworld 2018 flagship release. We did our best to capture the cool factor of this luxury diver, but you won’t appreciate it until it’s on your wrist. The size is perfect. The angle of the ceramic bezel gives this sporty piece a touch of class. The case is unique with attention to detail given to the blend of polished and satin finish.
- Model: JS9-44
- Reference: A480AGN-NR-MA4480AA
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Caliber: Sellita SW200-1
- 316L Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 44mm (about 49mm with crown)
- Thickness: 13mm
- Lug to Lug: 52mm
- Weight: 196 grams / 6.9 ounces
- Black textured dial w/ date at 3:00
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Double push-button deployment locking clasp
- Lug-Width: 24mm
- Black ceramic uni-directional bezel
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- Screw-down rubberized crown
- Water resistant up to 300m/1,000ft
Includes: Armand Nicolet box, papers, manual.
Condition: Unworn display model. Never previously owned. Carefully sized for review, extra links are in the box. Keep in mind that KeepTheTime does all in-house photography and does not use stock photos. That means the watch you see in the photos is the watch you will receive. It also means that the watch has been carefully handled and tried on for wristshots, etc.
Have a question? Check the FAQs or Contact us
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!