This is the hard to find blue Armand Nicolet J09-2 Day Date on a bracelet with an extra rubber strap. This is the most desirable mode in the series because of the pure dial. You may notice that many of the models available have a big J09 logo eyesore on the dial – not this one! It is a gorgeous timepiece with an outstanding bracelet and beautiful presentation. The modified and upgraded ETA caliber 2846 is absolutely stunning. This piece is perfect on the rubber in jeans, or bracelet with a button-down on date night.
- Reference: A650AAA-BU-MA4650AA
- Movement: Automatic, Swiss made
- Armand Nicolet caliber AN AN2846-9
- 316L Stainless steel case
- Blue horizontal Guilloche dial
- Day and Date at 6:00
- Diameter: 41mm
- Thickness: 12.5mm
- Lug to Lug: 50mm
- Weight: 171 grams / 6 ounces
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Double push-button deployment
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- Sapphire exhibition caseback
- Water resistant up to 50m/150ft
Includes: Armand Nicolet inner and outer box, manual, polishing cloth, tag with matching serial number, extra rubber strap with deployment clasp, extra springbars.
Condition: Near mint. Gently handled for KeepTheTime review and video. The rubber strap has some indentations on it from being attached to the clasp in the box, nothing serious.
Have a question? Check the FAQs or Contact us
We proudly (and painstakingly) photograph all items in-house. Watch you see is watch you get!