At the time of publishing this post, here are the stats for the recent Baselworld videos posted by Rolex. All of them were made available to the public within the same time frame.
- New Rolex Sea-Dweller – 25,277 views
- New Rolex Cosmograph Daytona – 10,435 views
- New Rolex Datejust 41 – 8,940 views
- New Rolex Sky-Dweller – 7,516 views
- New Rolex Yacht-Master II – 6,527 views
- New Rolex Cellini Moonphase – 6,276 views
- New Rolex Lady Datejust 28 – 2,471 views
This data also matches exactly what we experience in the realm of selling pre-owned Rolex watches.
Based on how fast we expect to find new wrists for the Rolex models in this list, it’s generally in the same order: Sport models/divers first, then the Daytona chronograph, big size Datejusts, Sky-Dweller models on strap or bracelet, Yacht-Master II, Cellini dress watches, followed by ladies models (this is also offset because many KTT ladies prefer to wear larger sized watches).
If you love watches, subscribe to our YouTube channel here. Featuring the most objective luxury watch reviews in the world – We let the watches do the talking.